On December 5, ADOM organized in partnership with Psya and PMP a conference of an original dimension bringing together 3 continents, 5 countries and 6 speakers around the theme of occupational health.
- Cyril Cosme, On December 5, ADOM organized in partnership with Psya and PMP a conference of an original dimension bringing together 3 continents, 5 countries and 6 speakers around the theme of occupational health.
- Anne-Sophie Godon, innovation director of Malakoff-Humanis, highlighted the strategic aspect of occupational risk prevention for a large mutual and joint insurance group.
- Emile Bouatahi Somma, director of the Mutual of Agents of the Customs Administration of Burkina Faso, told us about the establishment of universal health coverage in his country and the actions carried out by his mutual organization to improve the health of its members.
- Abdou Diagne, director of Transvie (Senegal), defended the establishment of an African insurance and mutualist model taking into account local specificities.
- Amélie Meilleur, Vice-President of SSQ (Canada), insisted on the specificities of the Canadian model of occupational health and the actions of her mutualist group in this direction.
- Said Ghabri, general manager of the Moroccan Interprofessional Mutualist Fund , presented the history of his organization and mutuality in Morocco, as well as the massive awareness of issues related to occupational health in his country, symbolized by the adoption of the National Plan for Health and Safety at Work.
This conference was televised and the video is available below: